Every year, hundreds of students from around the world are welcomed to the University of Sydney through our Study Abroad program. Some come for our academic reputation while others wish to experience our vibrant student life bolstered by our guaranteed housing and unique Internship Program. Whatever the reason, join us and find out why we’re Australia’s favourite option.
Ranked 45th in the world in the 2015/16 QS World University Rankings and consistently within the top three in Australia, the University of Sydney is one of the country’s leading research-intensive universities and oldest member of the prestigious Group of Eight.
Sydney also ranks second on a list of the 50 best cities in the world in which to live, work and study, above New York and Paris.
Program Details - Spring Friendly 2023
Study 4 units of study in total
- Published application deadline: 31 October 2022
- Recommeneded arrival: On or before Saturday 7 January 2023
- Welcome (Orientation) Day: Sunday 8 January 2023
- Summer session classes: 9 January to 17 February 2023
- Semester session classes begin: 20 February 2023
- Mid-semester break: Dates to be confirmed
- Spring Friendly Exam Weekend: Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 May 2023
- Earliest date to depart Sydney: Monday 29 May 2023 Programme Brochure
1 in Summer Session (Jan-Feb) and 3 in Semester 1 (Feb-June)
The Bottom Line
The University of Sydney offers the best student experience in Australia coupled with state-of-the-art learning environments and academic support services in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A Spring Friendly Study Abroad experience is a brilliant way to experience our exciting culture, develop global connections in your chosen profession, and gain a competitive advantage in the graduate employment market.
If you have any questions, please contact Study Abroad Adviser Emily Foley by email at email@example.com
. Make sure to include your full name and home institution in your email.